Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Sam Hain Music
#103806 Hey guys just a picture to show you what's up on my studio wall at this moment in time. lot more things to be added, would love to see what other people have in their studio/man cave!
Attachments
WP_20180314_15_35_17_Pro (2).jpg
By Bezulsqy
#104171 @Sam Hain. Love the posters, but don't like it when they are not framed. Too each there own though.

I finally got my Solemente Nero 2F framed. 100 x 140 cm (40" by 55"). It is pretty big :-)

View from my listening/viewing position in the living room. I am thinking of moving the Jaws somewhere else and hanging three giallo fotobusta's in stead. Those would fill up the wall nicely.
Attachments
IMG_5735.JPG
By Dollarhyde
#104179 Wow, looking gorgeous framed, really nice poster!

I have a few bits I want to get framed as I have plenty of wall to cover. need to divvy the wall space up with my better half first though :D
By Bezulsqy
#104182 Thanks. It is an original from 1978. A couple of years ago my girlfriend didn't really want me to hang a dead and naked girl above the tv. But a while ago she actually thought this would fit right in with the rest. As it does :-)
By blue15
MamieVanDoren1400.jpg

I swap out these 1 sheet frames every year: last year was Harryhausen, this year Mamie Van Doren, next year is WWII films.
By Dollarhyde
Bezulsqy wrote:my girlfriend didn't really want me to hang a dead and naked girl above the tv. But a while ago she actually thought this would fit right in with the rest. As it does :-)

It certainly does, I may have my work cut out getting dead naked anime girls on the wall though ;D.
By Bezulsqy
Dollarhyde wrote:
Bezulsqy wrote:my girlfriend didn't really want me to hang a dead and naked girl above the tv. But a while ago she actually thought this would fit right in with the rest. As it does :-)

It certainly does, I may have my work cut out getting dead naked anime girls on the wall though ;D.

It does help that she has her own living room...

@Blue: love the idea of swapping those 1 sheets every year!
By EvanCampbell
#104248 Sam Hain Music, Bez & blue15 good stuff up on those walls! I also like the idea of swapping out...good potential for seasonal themed posters.