Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
#112181 Jealous. I've talked to three shops in the US and none of them can confirm if they are getting any even though they both got Harglow, one of them had Thomas Ragsdale. I just want some one to confirm they are getting it so I don't have to pay $40 for it. Plus these keep selling out while I'm sleeping.
By inksb
#112184 Thanks, I'd rather support Light in the Attic or Edsawesomesounds if I can but will order from Mondo if they are my only option. I can't wait to hear it. I'm trying really hard not to head over to Vehlinggo and listen to the stream as would prefer it on my system rather than computer speakers, but we'll see how much will power I have ;)
By inksb
#112223 I couldn't resist. I listened to the stream and immediately bought it from bandcamp today. Paying the extra $8 to hopefully get it much sooner than ordering from stateside. This release is killer. Nice work Burning Witches. Not only have you put out some of my favorite releases of the year, I've spent more money at your label than any other one this year. I should probably just buy your subscription next year to save myself a little ;) Thanks for all your 2018 releases.
By maxlevel
#112350 Test drove the Model S 75D Tesla last week in west London. The guy asked what music I wanted to test the stereo, and it could only be Deadly Avenger’s I Am Godzilla. I stomped around the future for an hour. I can’t afford a damn Tesla but it was one unforgettable trip

Recommend to all
By Mateo Sanboval
BurningTapes wrote:I have to say it came out really nicely. Looks stunning in person

PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME.