Post about your favourite artists here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
#84205 It's cool to see Eibon Press and Stephen Romano released more Fulci books again. They have previously released The Beyond in graphic novel form, along with a soundtrack CD that included Romano's band Rok Opera covering some of the tracks at the end. I have also seen some City of the Living Dead comics from them as well, and I also thought they had previously done a version of Zombie/Zombi 2, but I could be mistaken. Either way, this looks great. Too bad it sold out so quickly.
By sonnydexter
#84215 i had a message from them saying they could ship the comic to the UK for a cost of $14.99 + $22.50 shipping ....... i passed.
By deafmetal
#84359 The last fifty copies are now up for sale. I picked one up to check out. Thank you for the update, @jgibbs!
By Dollarhyde
#104971 Guess this would be an appropriate place to post this.
Recently picked up this graphic novel hardback by acclaimed horror manga artist Junji Ito and thought it was rather suitable for STBC folk.
Uzumaki (Spirals)

Semi anthological episodic horror about a town that becomes infected with spirals while Kirie and her boyfriend Shuichi struggle to find out what's happening and how to escape.

If you don't like plot holes it might not be your thing but the sheer inventiveness and bold audacity to follow through on the bizarre ideas within it really payoff, and outweigh it's short comings. The Artwork is stunningly beautiful, and horrific.

Over 600 pages for around £15 on Amazon , bargain!
By Dollarhyde
#104974 @bez

Thanks so much for the tech help ;)

Curious to see the movie, the manga is pretty off the wall.

*Edit*

Just googled it, now I need to see it !