A place for you to talk about movies / Blu Rays and anything related.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
#105319 the market sequence with the different dimensions was really cool, but oh man was the rest of it a miss on almost every level. too bad too, I'd love to have some more offbeat space opera from that era of comics.
By Mateo Sanboval
#105320 @Deaf - Mrs Sanboval, too.

@Inks - Same.

@Hatter - I enjoyed reading those books and, while I haven't made it as far as the installments upon which the film is based, I will likely continue to do so. In fact, apropos of nothing, I'm hearing the siren's call of a half-finished Tintin just this very moment...
By Hatter313
Mateo Sanboval wrote:@Deaf - Mrs Sanboval, too.

@Inks - Same.

@Hatter - I enjoyed reading those books and, while I haven't made it as far as the installments upon which the film is based, I will likely continue to do so. In fact, apropos of nothing, I'm hearing the siren's call of a half-finished Tintin just this very moment...

Love a good tintin, my grandfather had a bunch of them when i was growing up...now i'm wondering where they all went.
By ScoJo
#105333 ^ I could try and chime in here with a carefully crafted gem of meta-criticism, shot through with linguistic fireworks and perfectly honed put-downs.

This is a terrible, terrible film.
By Bezulsqy
#105399 My 21st spaghetti western also counts as a giallo. Mario Bianchi's 1972 Hai sbagliato... dovevi uccidermi subito! a.k.a. Kill the Poker Player
Score by Carlo Savina.

By Bezulsqy
#105404 ^ parts of that score have been used in other movies. Some sound very familiar... I wish I had a better memory. Last piece of music also is featured in Ombre Roventi
By static14
Bezulsqy wrote:Something completely different...

All day long.
By ScoJo
#105416 Anyone doing Westworld?

s2 is off to a killer start....and just started on e5, which looks like we're returning to 'East' World! ;-) Yessss!!!