Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
skeletonbutt wrote:is that some sort of brass knuckle/slingshot/knife combination?

Looks like it :D I haven't seen the movie, and with a quick look on google search, I can't find an image or video that confirms.

@EvanCampbell : I just watched Nightmare city 2 days ago for the first time. THIS NEEDS A RE-ISSUE !
By Mateo Sanboval
skeletonbutt wrote:
NathanLurker wrote:Image
DETTO MARIANO
"Striker"

is that some sort of brass knuckle/slingshot/knife combination?

You bet your sweet bippy it is, mister.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fC1l4lpIKw&feature=youtu.be&t=1373
By EvanCampbell
#112490 @EvanCampbell : I just watched Nightmare city 2 days ago for the first time. THIS NEEDS A RE-ISSUE ![/quote]

I love Nightmare city film and score. Smart running zombies...using crossbows...building catapults!
I remember as a very young child always looking at the video cover....in a time when video stores were just one wall in an Italian deli. Goodtimes! I am sure the reissue will be released in the near future.
By inksb
#112497 Image

Grabbed this for $7 from Lights in the Attic Records. I feel kind of dirty only paying that much. A fun little album. Different than the standard Goblin fare I'm used to. Glad I have it in my collection.

Also, how did Dave Grohl get on the cover? I kid but it weirdly reminds me of him
By Hatter313
static14 wrote:Image

How’s it sound? Mine came in today but I won’t get a moment to spin until tomorrow evening, very excited.
By deafmetal
#112524 @Evan - always great seeing that Nightmare City on your turntable, I get the feels all the way over here. Looking forward to a reissue as original copies remain very elusive.

Some great spins, Mulholland Drive is another rare gem. @Nathan, good call on that Macchi.

One of @hatter’s deep cuts:

Tetsuya Komuro - Vampire Hunter D OST

Artwork by Yoshitaka Amano:

By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote:@Evan - always great seeing that Nightmare City on your turntable, I get the feels all the way over here. Looking forward to a reissue as original copies remain very elusive.

Some great spins, Mulholland Drive is another rare gem. @Nathan, good call on that Macchi.

One of @hatter’s deep cuts:

Tetsuya Komuro - Vampire Hunter D OST

Artwork by Yoshitaka Amano:

Man do I love this thing