Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
#111545 @steve you have to use an image host like imgur, photobucket or the like.

There’s a thread on here somewhere on how to upload images.

Edit: here you go @steve!

viewtopic.php?f=40997&t=76795
By inksb
#111563 Sick day. I've been on the couch all day playing my switch and listening to records. Feel like shit but it helps to pass the time outside of my random naps.

TMNT & TMNT 2 Arcade - NES soundtrack
Ennio Morricone - Grazie Zia
Super Hang-On OST
TMNT '90 OST
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
By deafmetal
EvanCampbell wrote:deaf I have seen you post this a few times....I love this cover! I know you spoke highly of it. I need to get this!

Evan, I recommend picking up a copy. I feel that it's Repeated Viewing's best work from his catalog, and seems to have a heavy prog influence that really shines out from the spookiness. It sounds like a lost gem from the 70's or early 80's. Also, if you enjoy the cover art, there is an 11"x11" art print inside on heavy card stock suitable for framing (which just reminded me that I should do that soon).
By inksb
deafmetal wrote:
EvanCampbell wrote:deaf I have seen you post this a few times....I love this cover! I know you spoke highly of it. I need to get this!

Evan, I recommend picking up a copy. I feel that it's Repeated Viewing's best work from his catalog, and seems to have a heavy prog influence that really shines out from the spookiness. It sounds like a lost gem from the 70's or early 80's. Also, if you enjoy the cover art, there is an 11"x11" art print inside on heavy card stock suitable for framing (which just reminded me that I should do that soon).

It is quite excellent, I think Street Force 2 might be my favorite release from him but that is definitely a very close second. Plus it has that incredible artwork.
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote:Image

Look at this guy. @deaf, your collection never ceases to astound, you’ve got some real gems up there in northwest corner, always a pleasure to see what you’ve got on your table.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:
deafmetal wrote:Image

Look at this guy. @deaf, your collection never ceases to astound, you’ve got some real gems up there in northwest corner, always a pleasure to see what you’ve got on your table.

Hear, hear. Propping up Cascadia almost single-handedly.
By inksb
#111630 @deafmetal, do you have all of the F13's? I have part IV as it's my favorite film, I find the scores so similar that I couldn't' convince myself to invest in more. What do you think of part V?
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote:^The Enzo Sciotti poster art covers are some of my favorites.

Enjoying this revisit tonight. Mondo launched with some real knockouts... Maniac, The Beyond, and The Deadly Spawn.

Yeah, It’s amazing to think of what Mondo launched with. especially since the merger, the divide between what’s likely to be a mondo release and what’s likely to be a DW release is pretty clear, but those early days were something else.