Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
#107436 Data Discs clarified with me earlier, US folks can order directly from their site no problem, it's just distribution in the US has issues.

And yeah that seems very fairly priced. I just paid $40 shipped for a 2LP set in the US from Mondo.
By texasvinyl
#109014 Super Mario 64 OST. Unofficial.

2nd (and final) wave of 150 copies goes on sale 4pm CST today. Aka in about 3 hours. At https://raygunvinyl.bigcartel.com

The first wave of 150 copies sold out in about 2 minutes.

It came out to about $56 shipped for me. I imagine this will not be an easy one to get once it is sold out.
By inksb
texasvinyl wrote:Super Mario 64 OST. Unofficial.

2nd (and final) wave of 150 copies goes on sale 4pm CST today. Aka in about 3 hours. At https://raygunvinyl.bigcartel.com

The first wave of 150 copies sold out in about 2 minutes.

It came out to about $56 shipped for me. I imagine this will not be an easy one to get once it is sold out.

I do not need this. I do not need this....I will probably order this.

I actually was just coming into this thread to ask a question of folks around here. I have seen a handful of bootleg VG OST's lately and I've figured out how to get info on some of them. Are any of you in the know and able to share info with me (it can be through PM if you don't want to post here). I use IG and Twitter to get info on some stuff but I don't have Facebook, so I know that I lack some info from that avenue. The VGvinyl sub on reddit does not allow bootleg talk (so strange to me, who gives a fuck). I have no qualms about buying boots of VG music, stuff like Mario 64 will never be licensed. I was lucky to be able to grab one of Moonshake's MM3 and it's awesome.

edit: Yup, I bought it. $58 poorer. I love Mario 64 so damn much I couldn't pass this up. And I'm buying Policenauts tomorrow so it's an expensive week
By inksb
#109230 Super jealous of that right there. I keep hoping Data Discs repress it. I almost won a copy on ebay for $35 a few months ago, I was unfortunately not available to play the last minute bidding game and the person won it for $36. I love those OSTs. Golden Axe and Altered Beast are forever burned into my brain from playing them endlessly on my Genesis.
By deafmetal
#109232 I never owned a Genesis, but Golden Axe was my go-to arcade machine. I wonder how different the Sega port sounds for the soundtrack. I had a port for PC that I loved because I could finally complete the game before running out of quarters.
By Jimmy_Mike
#109252 @deaf Same here. I once peed myself at Putt Putt rather than walk away and risk losing my progress. I like to think it was intentional. Great game.
By deafmetal
Jimmy_Mike wrote:@deaf Same here. I once peed myself at Putt Putt rather than walk away and risk losing my progress. I like to think it was intentional. Great game.

Now that is some epic dedication to the quest, JM.
By Mateo Sanboval
Jimmy_Mike wrote:@deaf Same here. I once peed myself at Putt Putt rather than walk away and risk losing my progress. I like to think it was intentional. Great game.

Is this at or near the top of your resumé? Because it should be at the top.