Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By milliondollars
#105989 this one is really great! played it at least 5 times yesterday. one of those faux concept albums where you ask yourself who this should appeal to back in the days? title of record is Chromozones. is chromozones the same as chromosomes? what do all these colours have to do with this?? all i can say is that these tunes are damn funky and the ones on side a are the same as on side b (in the same order), except on side b they omit the synthesizer.

really can't tell which side i like better. this is probably why i had to play this like five times. and i still couldn't tell...

https://www.discogs.com/L-Driver-Chromo ... ase/958182

20180611_064940_resized.jpg
By texasvinyl
#106113 @million nice pic! I like how they are all different colors.

Spinning some tunes which are useful to play while training your attack dog on a mountainside.
Attachments
IMG_20180622_093512538.jpg
By texasvinyl
#106117 Young love

I like the descriptions of the tracks on the back cover. "Juvenile thoughtlessness"..."romantic air for oboe and strings only, soft stress"...."Peruvian colours, for flute, bare landscapes"....."free theme with suspense elements, psychological stress, anguish"

The last stress/anguish one is the ripper of the record called "discorso sul sesso" . Not sure if that means a literal "talking about sex" or if it is something more like "sexy talk"
Attachments
IMG_20180622_100806459.jpg
By texasvinyl
#106118 Synthy, orchestral strange goodness. Only time I've seen the RCA logo printed on the shrink wrap, although I've only ever had shrink on maybe a dozen of these RCA SP records.
Attachments
IMG_20180622_120316753.jpg
By Mateo Sanboval
#106122 Tex, great spins. Love the cover on the Scogna LP. And thanks for the share. Much appreciated.