Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Revolver_OcelScott
texasvinyl wrote:I grabbed the Zelda orchestration, westworld, Addams family and undertale, and the box was already delivered.

Their shipping for free was VERY fast, but they need to learn how to package. I bought the Voyager Golden Record Box Set, The Uncharted Trilogy and the Uncharted 4 OST and the box was literally 5 times larger than all of them put together and were just thrown in with plastic air bags. They were all freely rolling around. SHOCKINGLY not a single ding, bend or seam split. It's crazy.
By inksb
#102349 Reading the reviews of the vinyl on their site says they package all of their vinyl like this. Lots of people with busted up corners which is a bit of a bummer.
By texasvinyl
#102371 Yeah, same. Big box, air packs. No creases or splits on anything though fortunately! Giving Westworld a spin now, the NIN cello arrangement is awesome.
By deafmetal
texasvinyl wrote:Yeah, same. Big box, air packs. No creases or splits on anything though fortunately!

I received a box set from them and it looked like all the corners had been smashed with a hammer.
By inksb
texasvinyl wrote:Couple of booty mc bootlegs on unfortunateface dot bigcartel for the ethically dubious

Care to elaborate on this? That one looks like it might be MM3 music? I've never heard of them and by your comment seems it's bootlegs?
By craiged
inksb wrote:
texasvinyl wrote:Couple of booty mc bootlegs on unfortunateface dot bigcartel for the ethically dubious

Care to elaborate on this? That one looks like it might be MM3 music? I've never heard of them and by your comment seems it's bootlegs?

Its bootlegs from "Moonshake" - Mega Man 3 (from FB: the complete soundtrack to Mega Man 3 on neon blue vinyl, featuring design based on The Flaming Lips album Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. Also contains the full soundtrack to the original Mega Man at the end of side two as a bonus. Ripped and mastered from original hardware)

And "NES Hits Vol2"

https://www.discogs.com/label/788764-Moonshake
By texasvinyl
#102466 NES hits is a smorgasbord of NES tracks. I think I heard a Final Fantasy one and one from the awesome game Ironsword. They are certainly boots. They sound decent but if I A/B them against some official stuff like Spacelab's Mega Man 1-10, iam8bit Battletoads, ShiptoShore Mother 2, or Mondo Contra you can hear where they are somewhat lacking in the mastering department.
By inksb
#102469 Thanks. Curious about these but not sure if I want to drop $30 on one if the sound quality is sub par.

Really wish I had known about soundlabs Megaman 1-10 lp, that thing looks amazing.
By Mateo Sanboval
#103393 Does anybody in here have a link to a mailing list or social media account for unfortunate face? I'd like to get out in front of some of those releases.
By Bub
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Does anybody in here have a link to a mailing list or social media account for unfortunate face? I'd like to get out in front of some of those releases.

Try sending him a message to get added to a mailing list although for this last batch of releases I didn't get any emails about them so not sure if he's still doing that.

seandaigle72@gmail.com

http://unfortunateface.bigcartel.com/contact

His IG account which he'll do some teases on
https://www.instagram.com/unfortunateface/

Whenever he drops something there's usually some chatter on different forums.
By inksb
#104710 Not quite video game music but it's music inspired by videogames. I figured you fine folks would enjoy this.

Cody Carpenter & Mark Day - Shadow Spirits Vol. 1
https://scarletmoonrecords.bandcamp.com ... rits-vol-1

The sample tracks are great, I can't wait to hear the full thing. Would be pretty sweet if they did a physical release tape or vinyl I'd be down for.