Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
tim28212 wrote:[@ mateo, I don't quite get the color blue either, seems red would have been more obvious. Still, I was never a huge fan of the original cover so almost anything would have been an improvement to me.

Fair enough, Tim. I kind of like the original cover, but can't find any fault with your logic. Any we you slice it, I'm excited to have this reissue coming our way.
By tim28212
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
tim28212 wrote:[@ mateo, I don't quite get the color blue either, seems red would have been more obvious. Still, I was never a huge fan of the original cover so almost anything would have been an improvement to me.

Fair enough, Tim. I kind of like the original cover, but can't find any fault with your logic. Any we you slice it, I'm excited to have this reissue coming our way.

agree! very excited! I would purchase even with original cover. :)
By deafmetal
#97268 @static @Bez @tim - Nice spins all around, and Bez, stoked to see NY Ripper on a turntable. Summertime sleazy listening.

Recommended, and a probably a bit more layered and moody than you might expect from Maiovvi with excellent synthscapes.
By Mateo Sanboval
#97292 Great spins, lads!

@Bez - I loved House of the Devil as well. Easily Ti West's best film. For some reason, I don't think I ever ended up with the score.

@Tim - At least once a year, we vacation not far from most of the locations in Goonies including the house and beaches. You best believe the soundtrack gets played on our way there.
By Hatter313
#97294 Just finished spinning the sub version of creepshow 2.....waxwork knocking it out of the park per usual, this one sounds crisp as hell and the sleeve may be my favorite from them yet, and easily one of my favorites from ghoulish Gary.

Re: house of the devil, this was the inaugural spin on my pro-ject set up and first spin in the new apartment, coming up on 3 yeas so this score always reminds me of setting up the new stereo surrounded by boxes and not knowing where most of my clothes were. Good times.
By Dollarhyde
#97308 @bez agreed.
I need to catch up on some of sub 1 & 2

I do miss DW'S unique sleeve constructions, even if they had their flaws.
The giclee textured oversized gatefolds with glued in booklet were the pinnacle for me.