Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
#104427 Out on Front & Follow is the soundtrack to a documentary about British artist Penny Slinger. Soundtrack is creepy crawly electronics. You can check it out HERE. Limited edition of 300.
By Mateo Sanboval
#104460 In spite of all the purdy colors, this is a pass from me. I've watched most of the first season of Discovery and while the music isn't terribly memorable to me, the theme song is. And not for the right reasons.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:
texasvinyl wrote:Predator dreads sounds like something that smells gross

Sikk name for a Metalcore band tho, bro

Dreadator Preds was my band's name in high school. Our first and only album was called Windowless Van.
By ScoJo
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
deafmetal wrote:
texasvinyl wrote:Predator dreads sounds like something that smells gross

Sikk name for a Metalcore band tho, bro

Dreadator Preds was my band's name in high school. Our first and only album was called Windowless Van.

Dreadator LP.jpg
By Mateo Sanboval
#104600 Whoa! Over twelve hundred units of British measure? The Preds finally broke big! Time to get the van back together!!
By Voodoo_Jim
#104695 Just an update (life has been hectic) on Xtro/Pure Destructive Records: I *did* finally receive my copies of Xtro after some bantering back and forth. Also, I just received a tracking number for a new shipment today, hopefully the blood filled TCM that's been on order quite some time.
By blue15
#104696 @Voodoo Great your Xtro order finally got squared away. Just checked the PDR page on project updates and saw this on TCM: "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Shocking Truth LP
We will start processing orders for shipping this Saturday 04/07/2018. Orders will start shipping a few days later. An email will be sent to you from stamps.com which will contain your tracking number. Liquid filled will follow 7-10 days after regular vinyl ships."

http://puredestructiverecords.bigcartel ... ect-status
By Revolver_OcelScott
#104701 Has there been any hint at a future reissue of The Shining? I love the soundtrack but 60ish is too much for me.

Also, Rustblade Records is releasing a 40th Anniversary Dawn of the Dead Goblin Rescore. LP, CD, Limited Edition Set with a bunch of goodies.

http://www.rustblade.com
By Mateo Sanboval
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:Has there been any hint at a future reissue of The Shining? I love the soundtrack but 60ish is too much for me.

Sadly not.
By deafmetal
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:Damn, went to see Ready Player One and hearing The Shining theme in a huge theater reminded me that I didn't own it. Hopefully someday.

I was really surprised to see that segment added to the story, and it had our 14yo covering her eyes through all of it. I agree that hearing Wendy Carlos' groaning synthesizers through a modern Dolby system was f'ing incredible though! The film was entertaining, but the overall depth of nerdery in the book was a much more fulfilling experience. No D&D, no Wargames, no Monty Python & The Holy Grail, etc..