Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#103457
334578rpm wrote:A few from the "coming soon" section of ElusiveDisc:
Bruno Nicolai Indio Black (Adios Sabata) Soundtrack LP (Orange Vinyl) (Dagored)
http://www.elusivedisc.com/Bruno-Nicolai-Indio-Black-Adios-Sabata-Soundtrack-LP-Orange-Vinyl/productinfo/DAGLP248/

Piero Umiliani Requiem Per Un Agente Segreto Soundtrack LP (Green Vinyl)(Dagored)
http://www.elusivedisc.com/Piero-Umiliani-Requiem-Per-Un-Agente-Segreto-Soundtrack-LP-Green-Vinyl/productinfo/DAGLP249/

Stelvio Cipriani Poliziotto Sprint Soundtrack 180g LP & CD(DigitMovies)
http://www.elusivedisc.com/Stelvio-Cipriani-Poliziotto-Sprint-Soundtrack-180g-LP-CD/productinfo/DIGLPI006/

Adios Sabata. Nice. I'll wait for it to drop to sub $25, but I'm in on that. Love the full bleed covers as well.
User avatar
By deafmetal
#103474
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Adios Sabata. Nice. I'll wait for it to drop to sub $25, but I'm in on that. Love the full bleed covers as well.

Indio Black full-length album? Stoked for that, and I also like that big Yul Brynner shot. Black vinyl would have made more sense though... ;)
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#103475
deafmetal wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Adios Sabata. Nice. I'll wait for it to drop to sub $25, but I'm in on that. Love the full bleed covers as well.

Indio Black full-length album? Stoked for that, and I also like that big Yul Brynner shot. Black vinyl would have made more sense though... ;)

Facts.
User avatar
By lazyben
#103477 I've had that poliziotto sprint for about six months (and that was after a mega delay on the preorder from digitmovies). They must be putting the unsold ones out to distro.

Psyched for the Nicolai.
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#103480
lazyben wrote:I've had that poliziotto sprint for about six months (and that was after a mega delay on the preorder from digitmovies). They must be putting the unsold ones out to distro.

Psyched for the Nicolai.

This guy gets it.
User avatar
By blue15
#103664 The TRANSFORMERS original television series score by Robert J. Walsh and Johnny Douglas made it's first-ever appearance today from Enjoy the Ride Records, with 2 variants @500 copies each, and... they sold out in 5 minutes! Meanwhile, a 1,000 copy variant exclusive to ThinkGeek.com is still available, at the moment, at $29.99.

Image
User avatar
By deafmetal
#103733 @334578rpm - I have always been intrigued with the poster artwork for that film, heh. I will have to check it out.

As mentioned previously, Rhino is releasing a Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring 5LP deluxe box set on red vinyl. It looks to be a vinyl version of the previously-released CD/DVD-A box set, including the book-style design. It's up for preorder at Amazon for $108 with a price guarantee. Might be available from your local shop if they can order Rhino titles.

Also, the previously-released 3CD/DVD-A box set is being reissued on 3CD/BluRay-Audio. That is good to see as they were getting really expensive on the secondhand market.
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#103779 In case anybody is up for dealing with Jay, but isn't on his mailing list:

Private Records limited repress and stock sale:


A new selection with left overs from the Private Records stock and limited repress editions. Complete your collection now!


Orders of 100 € = free shipping

Orders of 150 € = 10% discount + free shipping

Orders of 250 € = 20% discount + free shipping


Mostly low quantity in stock but possible to order multiple copies as long as available! Order here: info@priv4te.com



NEW! Various - Italo Disco Legacy (2xLP Soundtrack + DVD), colored vinyl, 35 €


NEW! Benedikt Frey / Bernard Fevre / Black Devil Disco Club – Berlin Disco Club EP

Limited red/blue splattered vinyl!!! 12 €


NEW! Gerhard Heinz – Graf Dracula Beisst Jetzt In Oberbayern / Dracula Blows His Cool

Soundtrack pink 30 €/ pink white splattered 35 / black vinyl 25


Gerhard Heinz – Die Nackten Superhexen Vom Rio Amore, Jess Franco Soundtrack

pink 35 €

Gerhard Heinz – Bloody Moon, Jess Franco Soundtrack, 3LP+triple Gatefold Cover, 49€

Alpha Orion – Alpha Orion (1984) white vinyl 28 / black vinyl 25


P. Jörg Wassermann / Daniela Wassermann (Schaltkreis Wassermann) - Desert Lovers Soundtrack, LP+Poster + Download + Vibrator 30 €


Marc Almond & Starcluster – Silver City Ride LP + Download 25 €

Detto Mariano – La Principessa Nuda – 1976 Soundtrack(2xLP) clear vinyl - 32 €

Recht Herzlich – Hab Mut Zu Deinen Lüsten LP, red vinyl 25 €

Michael Bundt – Neon + Poster 20€

Videoclips – Deutsche Ampuren, exact repress 25 €

Schaltkreiss Wassermann – Psychotron + Bonus 7“ 30 €

Schaltkreis Wassermann – SKW, 2xLP + poster + cyan colored vinyl, signed by SKW! 30 €

Expansives – Life With You 12“ (exact, official replica edition, remastered) 12 €

https://www.discogs.com/release/8947805

Detto Mariano – La Principessa Nuda Soundtrack, clear vinyl 32

Detto Mariano - Firenze! L'assassino E Ancora Tra Noi 2xLP + poster (32 €)

Detto Mariano – Striker Soundtrack + insert + poster, 25

Detto Mariano – Striker Soundtrack Limited Edition + survival knife + insert + poster, 40€

Bernard Fevre – Orbit Ceremony 77 LP, lila or black vinyl 25€

Black Devil Disco Club – Black Devil Disco Club - 1978 LP 20 €

Rene Riche And Her Cosmic Band – Love In Space + poster+free download(12,50€)

Zenamon LP (20 €)

Various - Let’s Go Into Space 4, blue vinyl (24€)

Roberto Donati - Eaten Alive! (Soundtrack)+Poster,green vinyl (25 €)

Fabio Frizzi- Paura Nella Citta Di Morti viventi / City OF The Living Dead (Soundtrack) + Poster, colored vinyl (25 €)


User avatar
By reddye6
#103886 Limited soundtrack release on cassette of the horror movie "Compulsion." It's on Sige Records. One-half of the duo who did the music is in Sumac (post-rock/metal). Anyway, there are eight left in stock. No sound samples, but the write-up on the page makes it sound like it's a synth-based composition. Check it out HERE.
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#103889
ScoJo wrote:Hey....hey....HEY!!!!!

I've just seen a rumour that 28 Days Later is getting a vinyl repress this year.

HEY!!!! :D

Image
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#103890
ScoJo wrote:Hey....hey....HEY!!!!!

I've just seen a rumour that 28 Days Later is getting a vinyl repress this year.

HEY!!!! :D


Excellent news, I hope the rumor turns out to be true, because I don't want to pay the prices this goes for on the second hand market. same for 'Irreversible', which would also need a repress.
User avatar
By Jimmy_Mike
#103933 Pardon my ignorance, but I thought that score was just a Godspeed comp. Is it original material?
User avatar
By reddye6
#103934
Jimmy_Mike wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but I thought that score was just a Godspeed comp. Is it original material?


Nope, in fact there is no Godspeed on the album; they didn't license their track to go onto the release. The score was done by John Murphy. He also did the score for 28 Weeks Later, which is also excellent.
User avatar
By ScoJo
#103935 As I say...just a rumour - as I'm not on the FartBook, can't look into veracity of this (from a Discogs listing comment):

Screen shot 2018-03-19 at 17.35.24.png


It's just as probably wishful thinking tbh...
User avatar
By monsterworship
#103936
ScoJo wrote:As I say...just a rumour - as I'm not on the FartBook, can't look into veracity of this (from a Discogs listing comment):

Screen shot 2018-03-19 at 17.35.24.png


It's just as probably wishful thinking tbh...


Yeah I don't think so, that guy just found some random barcode online.

In July 2017 I had contacted XL and at that time the licenses for all the non-score tracks had expired, Eno, Grandaddy etc. I did bid on it regardless for just the John Murphy tracks, but I never heard back from them, it was the most I had ever intended to spend. I do hope someone releases it, but they would have to re-license everything.
User avatar
By ScoJo
#103937
monsterworship wrote:
ScoJo wrote:As I say...just a rumour - as I'm not on the FartBook, can't look into veracity of this (from a Discogs listing comment):

Screen shot 2018-03-19 at 17.35.24.png


It's just as probably wishful thinking tbh...


Yeah I don't think so, that guy just found some random barcode online.

In July 2017 I had contacted XL and at that time the licenses for all the non-score tracks had expired, Eno, Grandaddy etc. I did bid on it regardless for just the John Murphy tracks, but I never heard back from them, it was the most I had ever intended to spend. I do hope someone releases it, but they would have to re-license everything.


Props for the concerted effort, @monster. You clearly have our best interests. Whenever you decide to run for office....
User avatar
By sonnydexter
#103990 Commando: Original Soundtrack: Bone with Black Face Paint Splatter - cheapest I’ve seen in the UK £33.99

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/Commando-Original-Soundtrack-Bone-with-Black-Face-Paint-Splatter/5SBG0000000

Until Thursday you can get 10% off too using code REREDESIGN10
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#104074 So....Cometa has for sale Freedom Power 1 & 2 and I Gres vol 1... on magnetic 1/4" tape. I don't have a reel to reel, but seemed intriguing. They are €75 each.