Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
#106215 It will be a 2xLP according to this IG story but what's intriguing is that former Mondo guy Justin Ishmael is affiliated with this release as this is his post plus his brand is on the hype sticker.

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.43.06 AM.png
By Mateo Sanboval
Bub wrote:It will be a 2xLP according to this IG story but what's intriguing is that former Mondo guy Justin Ishmael is affiliated with this release as this is his post plus his brand is on the hype sticker.

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.43.06 AM.png

You're right, Bub, that is weird. I wonder what's up there?
By NathanLurker
#106254 Image

waxworkrecordsComing this Friday! The complete LOGAN’S RUN Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Jerry Goldsmith! Features the complete soundtrack pressed to 2xLP 180 gram Crystal Blue/Green and Yellow “Palm Flower” vinyl, or 180 gram Crystal Green and Red! Includes stunning new artwork by @martinansin, deluxe packaging, and more!
By NathanLurker
#106766 Yeah I don't know what to think about those. they're cool, but you got to remove and replace them every time you change/turn a disc. I don't really want to fall in the rabbit hole of collecting that kind of stuff, but I think I'd be tempted to get a couple of them. like, if they did a Pinhead version or something.