Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Revolver_OcelScott
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
DigitalHiss wrote:Damn I would have held out for a black copy. My whatever red splatterdot juju version shipped today though!

Same. I wish folks would be a bit more forthcoming with this info. Or just offer a black option along side their cool colored variant. I'm not mad that it's red or whatever, but I would have chosen black if I'd known there was a choice. Similarly, I would've been pretty ticked if I'd bought the split color H4 & H5 only to find that there was a solid color coming later. I'd always hedge my bets these days and go with the most straightforward variant available. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they do it, but...well, just my two cents.

I jumped on the Halloween split colors only because I figured that was the only way to get the box, and I'm a sucker for stuff like that. I'm hoping the sound quality is not as bad as some of the above mentioned. I'm curious if the other 3 are going to be split colors too.
By deafmetal
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:I jumped on the Halloween split colors only because I figured that was the only way to get the box, and I'm a sucker for stuff like that. I'm hoping the sound quality is not as bad as some of the above mentioned. I'm curious if the other 3 are going to be split colors too.

I did the exact same and would have preferred the solid orange, especially if it's on translucent vinyl. I wish we had more info up-front about retail versions.
By chiefbrody
deafmetal wrote:
I did the exact same and would have preferred the solid orange, especially if it's on translucent vinyl. I wish we had more info up-front about retail versions.

Seconded. The cost of shipping and Customs fees are pretty prohibitive. I'd like to know if it's the only way I can get the record or if it'll be easier to get if I'm prepared to wait. If labels were more up front about retail plans, they'd maybe get fewer flippers and less irate social media messages.