Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By SpaceCadet
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:Man the sleeves on the Katamari Damacy release were a bad idea. They arrived all scrunched and bent up, should have used a thicker plastic.

I'm actually really, really hyped to purchase the eventual reprint of this, I missed the first! How do you like its sound?
By Revolver_OcelScott
SpaceCadet wrote:I'm actually really, really hyped to purchase the eventual reprint of this, I missed the first! How do you like its sound?

Haven't had a chance to listen yet. Just opeens it to check the overall condition. Will do soon though
By inksb
#104693 Not sure if you use twitter but honestly that is the best way to get on sale info from Mondo. 99% of the time what ever they put up is sold out by the time you get the email. Even if you don't use twitter for anything else it's useful for shit going on sale. It's the only reason I have it.
By Occhionero
#104694 I use twitter and Instagram, but only mails with push alert. Anyway, that sucks. Can´t believe they really sold 1000 copies in less than 5 minutes (this time and the last time).
By Mateo Sanboval
#104697 Wait, Mondo put up another 1K Bill and Ted at 7am Austin time with no forewarning or Twitter mention? Odd.
By Occhionero
#104700 Ok, I got it. That’s what Mondo told me:

We started using a new service to alert customers when a product is re-stocked, but we're still working out the kinks. A single record went back into inventory, and an automatic notification went out to everyone who signed up for updates. We will have a full re-press this year (featuring a new disc color), ...

You can always count on the Mondo customer service!