Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Occhionero wrote:@spencer Will Transmission get copies from the two Rob soundtracks? Since DHL raised their fees (+6€) it doesn’t make sense to order from the US. :-(

I am sure they will. Sometimes it takes a while. Sometimes they sell out fast. Sometimes they add even more on their Discogs page.
By Bezulsqy
deafmetal wrote:If it's anywhere near the quality of that 7" release, or the reports from the live concert, then it's going to be well worth the effort. Looking forward to hearing more.
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2018-05-10 om 14.59.54.png
By Bezulsqy
Bezulsqy wrote:On Twitter:
Deathwaltzrecs‏
No more new releases from us this year, we'll be focussing on our fave Mondo/DW releases of 2017 for the next few weeks. 1st releases of 2018 include Autopsy Of Jane Doe, Fuga Dal Bronx, Lost Boys 7" & many many more

Lost boys 7 inch:
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2018-05-10 om 15.03.42.png
By Bezulsqy
#105203 Of the 26 titles from DW100 to DW125 Suspiria there are 11 titles yet to be released. Including number DW100.
I looking back I see DW80 up to DW100 have not had a release...
An observation. Nothing more.

DW120:
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2018-05-10 om 15.06.54.png
By Hatter313
#105208 the 7 inch is Cry Little Sister AND I Still Believe? haha thats the best thing ever.
By Mateo Sanboval
slybonethetownie wrote:Waiting patiently for the "House on the edge of the park" release, OK, maybe not so impatiently. It is literally the reason why I check back here every day!

High praise indeed.
By Mateo Sanboval
slybonethetownie wrote:I wasn't all that high when I made that praise. ;)

Anyone know if any samples exist as of yet for the HOTEOTP release?

None as far as I know.
By slybonethetownie
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:Love Cannibal Holocaust's soundtrack, but don't recall hearing this one. Worth a blind buy?

In my opinion, definitely yes, although musically it's fairly different than CH. Still, love the compositions that Ortolani did for this one.

I could safely say this one is my "holy grail", can't wait for it!